Thursday, January 29, 2009

February.

Something magical is going to happen. I'm convinced of it.

This February is the first month since 1998 to be a perfect rectangle on a calendar. Look at it. Every Saturday is a multiple of 7, and it consists of 28 days. Sunday to Saturday, Sunday to Saturday, Sunday to Saturday, Sunday to Saturday, done. It hasn't happened since 1998 and won't again until 2015. It's an aesthetically pleasing month and the rarity of such a thing, oh I don't know.

If you don't know what I'm talking about, look at your calendar. It's so beautiful and symmetrical (which gives me hope for Wednesdays, being the axis! And I love Wednesdays anyway). Maybe this is just my own version of superstition, but to hell with that. I'm convinced that February is going to be a beautiful, magical month, specifically Wednesdays and Saturdays, and if you try to tell me otherwise I just won't believe it. Okay? Okay!

No comments: