Monday, February 9, 2009

2009-02-09

THE MONDAY NIGHT SPECTACULAR
2009-02-09

1. The Tom Fun Orchestra - Throw Me To The Rats
2. Jenocide - Powerhouse
3. Ruby Jean & the Thoughtful Bees - Girls You Love
4. New Royalty - Buttercup
5. The Organizers - Our Expedition Goes Missing
6. Matt & Chris Time - Lucy & Disasters, Too
7. Old Man Luedecke - Ain't Goin' My Way
8. Jenn Grant - Parachutes
9. Clinton Charlton - Unamused
10. Julie Doiron - Snow Falls In November
11. Al Tuck - That's How She Goes
12. Construction & Destruction - Thresheld



Apparently we had some technical difficulties on our web stream. So: I'm sorry! Out of my control.

For those of you who did hear, my guest host was Neil Bonner, who is applying for the Tuesday/11pm slot. If he gets a show, it will be absolutely ace. So, you know, keep your ears peeled.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It's a shame that I missed this one